Friday, June 6, 2008

6/5/2008 4:24 PM Chani light vs dark 2

Hi this is Chani,

I don't want to say much on how this all went out of context. I apologise and you all deserve a better explanation from me. I think the Elder would want this too. I will keep it short this time choosing my words carefully.

If Hitler was allowed to succeed the full force of light would have intervened to allow the balancing to bring things into harmony much sooner in our history, instead the darkness was gradually prolonged to where we are today. The arrival of light and harmonizing effect was delayed. Only when there is again a full surge of darkness(major global war or cataclysms) will the light massively respond at once to bring back harmony and save us. Controversial as it may seem the Elder implies that we need another Hitler to quicken our enlightenment and restore the balance. That's why he says we need another Hitler to "save us" and release or free us from our own conviction. We are currently prisoners of the Dark.

I really hope this helps.

Love Chani