Wednesday, July 2, 2008

7/1/2008 9:25 AM

helo
please forget oil yor oil become enemy after september yor line time
oil get radiation as me tel u be4 why u not belive me
me cry 4 u
now please ask me last question or me post front page to help u sleeping beingas this line time


When you say "front page" do you mean the first post you sent us? Or do you have more news for us, OP?

How does the oil become radioactive, OP? You say that drilling too deep has something to do with it - but why does ALL oil become radioactive then?

I guess I had better sell my car after all.

A crash of the markets in August is believable.

I have been having trouble not getting drawn into the drama and negative fear energy of it all.

Anything you can tell me OP?

Do you know when I was born?
Quoting: Springsongs 226702

helo springsongs
u ask many question me ask first question ok
elders tel me ask frontpage 4 someone who need last answer 4 question
many u ask many question but that question not yor last question
what me mean with last question is this
if u only had one question left be4 you dimise what would that question be ok
so that me purpose 4 ask question on frontpage me go there again
think waht would be yor last final question and ask 4 confirmating