Saturday, September 13, 2008

9/13/2008 2:58 PM

From Chani, the mother about Chani the Crystal Child


Hi this is Chani,
···
My daughter Chani, is the light of our lives. She is my strength and my wisdom.
I've said before there are miracles happing in our family since the OP arrived but I feel it is now the time to mention a few things for you to know. Chani was borne deaf and dumb, she can not speak or hear and has been
on kidney dialyses for 6 hours a day every three days for the past three years.
If you know the healthcare system in the UK you will know how frustrating this is and NOW she is getting a transplant later in June! we've been waiting three years already.
When this all started I was afraid that she was possessed by some evil spirit or demon. I've seen and read some post here accusing and suggesting the same thin,. I want to tell you, I was wrong in thinking this and so are those for suggesting it. She can now speak in tongues. I still can not understand what she is saying but she is able to make SOUND!.

The OP explained right from the start....



The mother and child seem to have the same name, Chani.

pg 144
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 502662

helo 502662
me cee mother tel u this
me not tel u this
mother is chani child is chaney mabe problem sound there ok