Thursday, October 23, 2008

10/23/2008 10:52 AM

If this doesn't come true, your retarded ass posts hopefully will die.

You got May 15 predictions wrong this year, but for some reason people continue to buy your drivel. You're just some guy desparate for attention.

October 27th will be your test. If you're right, I'll withdraw my comments. But I doubt you will be right due to your failed predictions of May 10.

helo 476073
me lern from spirit like u why yor line time not evolve


You're an idiot seeking desperate attention like a black hole. My elder tells me you're a false prophet and be prepared for misleading the naive people on this board.

This post is bullshit.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 476073

helo 476073
u beter keep lisen yor elde
me wil lisen my elder ok
me not prophet me todai now me never say this
me sory u alone
next time kis partner beter ok then u keep her felix