Friday, October 31, 2008

10/31/2008 2:47 PM

We can try.
Please nok before you come in.

Oannes

helo oannes
me not sure me unerstan
but me wil whisper softly
look 4 orange lite u go satniranjan ok me meet u ok

Satniranjan Baghel Resident: [link to wikimapia.org]

Hi Op, i never heard that word before but it does exist. a place in india.

helo darza
not secret
but now u know please keep secret close 2 heart ok listen hum of lover
always sound is guide
not look lite
go where sound is ok

Hi Op, i do hear a sound, it sounds like chini-chini. a bit like white noise but then harmonious. I consider it hearing energy. Is that the sound you mean? because it is in my head not the heart.

Niranjan is one of the names of Vyankatesh, a god in Hindu religion. Niranjan is another name/form of Lord Shiva. : [link to dictionary.babylon.com]

Joti = light


I love Shiva, all are welcome with Shiva
Quoting: Darza

helo darza
u think rite many things
lisen whisper like hush wind
wind wil take u meet others like me ok
follow sound always
never follow lite ok