Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3/24/2008 2:46 AM

hi, op. i said before that i would want to be your friend and go with you but i've changed my mind. i think i'm staying and help my brothers and sisters here as much as i can in my own little way. thanks for the invitation, though. i'm done with this game.

helo minnie
me unerstand no worry al ok
those who belive wil cee my people
those who not belive wil not cee my people
those who belive wil leve yor line time disapeer
not worry them they go beter line time more godlike with me
those who not belive stay yor time til 2012 is al ok
if u want stay til 2012 to helping brother and sister very ok
me unerstan u minnie
own choice always best choice always

hi op.
do you mean that there is only the people who belive you on the 15 who will se you? what about al those people who havent been on this tread? they will not been given this chanse?
Quoting: vet ikke


not need be on this thread to belive thing that will hapen on 15 may
eye ask elders if can play and help so long
many yor people already go within and know thing of 15 may
many yor peopel have waiting long for this
not just me help yor people
al my elders r making preparation 4 yor people
al of my people wil help yor peoeple not just me
on 15 may those who have beliven within wil cee al my people we all cee each other then
those not belive wil not cee me people
they wil only cee some of their own people go missing like putin go missing then they do crazy things begin
eye help some of U
other my people help other of u