Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3/24/2008 6:00 AM

tank u mutedmuse
yes me have more question
me ask question now
why human not abel breath in water
u me have same organs but me can go under water also
maybe is becuase we have crystol likwid blood
me wil ask elders also why this


wow well that is a good question and I do not know what the answer is for sure but it sounds like a reasonable assumption that your crystal liquid blood has something to do with it ... maybe you can retain oxygen in your blood longer than we can ... do you actually breathe underwater or are you just using stored oxygen when you are under water?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 398607


yes u wise like elders
me did ask elders they say
when underwater crystal likwid blood have much likwid oxygen
also we heart beat very slower then u
we only 2 heart beat every 1 breth
we can hold breath very long time your line time

darza this also answer yor question about lowering heart beat ok