Friday, November 21, 2008

11/20/2008 9:06 AM

Hi Op,

Thanks, i misread the guide/guides.

I see your points, but sorry, i still do not miss dreaming. I am thinking it depends on the goal. What is it one wishes to learn? I only wish to know me, me as observing. The observing as the state present in waking, dreaming and deep sleep. Everything i observe, it is not me. I am interested in the one doing the observing, or more accurate: the process of observing. The observed is just the reflection. the mirror image.

I am now in this line time, i only wish to learn about this one. When i know enough i go to the next line time. This is how i calculate. The now, peace, freedom, it is all in this line time also.

On your line time, what is the goal of learning? What is the goal of spirituality?
Quoting: Darza


helo darza
sory is always ok me sory many times
me feel yor energy difrent
yor eye is stronger grow ok
what u observ mind body is already told by dream that why dream important ok
infinity of ilusion
ilusion of ifinity
beter question must be what is goal of fysicalty
answer is spirituality ok