Friday, November 21, 2008

11/20/2008 9:10 AM

Hi OP, how are you

helo yass
me ok
how is yor eye feeling

My eye is feeling OK.

You speak of dreams, OP. I recall a story of prophet muhammed who had a dream about the Night of Power and came out to share it with others. There were two Muslims arguing and the information slipped from his mind because of it.

"He said: “I came out to tell you when Laylat al-Qadr (Night of Power) was, and So and so and So and so were arguing, so it [the knowledge of when Laylat al-Qadr was] was taken away from me. Perhaps this is better for you. So seek it on the ninth and the seventh and the fifth” "

It's very easy to forget a dream (and be distracted).

I do a lot of training in my dreams, adventuring, too. I just can't remember much in detail shortly after waking.
Quoting: yass

helo yass
me not sure what question is and me not know who beings are but me try ok
dream is more reel than waking
dream always give important training