Saturday, November 22, 2008

11/22/2008 5:57 AM

Hi OP
I guess when you have been exposed to the perils of human evil, you become very gaurded as to matters concerning the innocent.
If I have knowledge that can protect these people from a similar fate, is it not my duty to be zealous, perhaps over zealous?
If you have seen the evil in mens hearts as
I have, you might understand the need, for a flaming sword.
The elite of this world, with their hidden knowledge seek to destroy us, fostering greed and fear as their tools.
I intend to, as best I can, stop this.
through
Brinksmanship, Veracity Courage
Quoting: Flaming Sword 521398

helo flaming sword
tanku 4 explain
me lern much from u ok
u use many wording me not unerstan yet but me feel the meening tanku
me have much 2 lern
me feel the evil in the light here
the light is dark here
the ilusion of light is the evil here