Wednesday, February 11, 2009

acolyte 12/23/2008 11:25 AM

acolyte
Beyond The Rubicon
User ID: 308272
12/23/2008 11:25 AM

Hi everyone, just to let those who are OP's REAL friends know that OP has found a new vessel. The OP and me have been on a different telepathic wavelengths for some time now. On the weekend however I received a channeling directed to me explaining that the OP has made contact with a new vessel. I was skeptical but it was gradually revealed to me that Chani is not easily accessible anymore. No reasons were given why, but I was given the assurance that Chani and her mother are in good health and is doing well and may return at a later time. I Also offered my channeling services to the OP as I rejected it before because of "authentication" problems. I've not yet received any confirmation that the OP will except this. In any event I feel it prudent to update you as the real OP hasn't posted for some time.

BARAKA BASHAD