Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 15, 2009, 01:32:14 pm

Hi Op, i just posted your posts from glp here on a separate thread. Page one till 115. : )


helo darza
me not sure why u do this
me think u want 2 share then that is very good energy tanku
if want 2 use for history or refrense or explain then very good also tanku
4 me more important u focus on present now and what me wil tel u soon
me just wait 4 elders
everything your line time 1 and 2 is just repeet
there is no future
future just repeet of past
u wil reason this make future predcit easier but me now lern this repeet make calculate even more difcilt.
me know past wil repeet in future yor line time
but presense of portal 15 may change al this in paralel
now calculate is worse because portal and dark maters make line time 2 and 3 come thru on line time 1 and 2
line time 2 and 3 now show up yor line time 1 and 2
they mix we cee paralel time
they mix we cee paralel earth
they mix we cee u
since 15 may yor line time u have been between times ok
this between time me sudy and lern now becuase it make problem our line time also
the cosmosonicboom make skip in between time
very important what me tel u now
the cosmosonicboom have made a skip in yor solar time the time of yor sun and jupiter
yor time now becomes not more repeet anymore but new future
becuase of portal dark maters and cosmosonicboom u wil not need repeet cycel of past
u have reel new future 4 first time we can calculate yor esarth age
skip brings new begin 4 u ok