Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 14, 2009, 08:55:23 pm

right on! nice to see you OP! hi Acolyte! hi Darza!

OP, could the may 15 predictions you made, and the ocean waters moving on 17 aperils, have been for this year, 2009, not 2008?

were you also posting as "saturn 15 january" through a vessel "rand"?

thanks! good harmonics to you. Smiley


helo guest
many elders say this now
we cee these things hapen surely and exactly
but problem is we calculate wrongly when u wil be abel to cee these things hapen in yor line time 4 yorself
godlike elders say yor line time 2009 is beter 4 probabil this now
me sory we calculate so much wrong 4 exact start time
me use vesel rand now but other students can also use rand
me not sure if 15 january rand was reel rand and reel student but it was not me ok
me wil ask ok