Tuesday, April 22, 2008

4/22/2008 1:05 PM

Maria

You are so naive and ignorant. It is because of people lke you that me and others rich. I should send you the link to my ebay site. You are so gullable that I think I will make a lot of money off of you.

Here is a wake up call for you - a slap in the face for yu and other Maria's in this thread - Wake Up!! Stop procrastinating. Get back to work, pay your bills, pay your taxes, take care of your responsibilities and pay your karmic debt. There is no escaping that. You have a ressponisbility to to be creative and not surrender your creative and beliefes to stupid doomsayers. Doomsayers are not going to free you of yur karmic debt. Nice try,
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 382865

helo
u stil need many life times here
sory me can not help u
u need many more 144000 cycle life time to get wisdom
u stay here ok
me not cee u 15 may