Thursday, April 24, 2008

4/24/2008 12:01 PM

helo
me cee me upset harmoniks
elders say me now stay stil
me say sory u me say sory acolyte
me now wait things hapen then
me only come back help thos who belive who ready for time portal 14400 ok


Hi OP

I do not need you to be right in order for you to post here if indeed you are from another time-line. If you really are from another time-line, then we need to continue communicating so that you may learn and so that we may also learn.

I am wondering why your elders have you and other students do this work with reading our time-line?

What is the purpose?
Quoting: Springsongs 226702

helo springsongs
we need 2 know how your peopels think behave react when time portal open and 144000 pasport pasengers come our line time
we not have this hapen be4 so we need lern
we need prepare acomodate u with love not confusions is our duty godelders demand this