Tuesday, April 22, 2008

4/22/2008 11:06 AM

Thanks 382865,

I think you got your message across. You think OP is BS... OK, fine. You're entitled to your opinion.

Now please stop, you're getting tiresome.

I'd much prefer to read OP's posts than the unsupported ramblings of an immature brat. Yes, I'm talking about you.

I don't care to hear your reasons... your 'why's' or 'why not's.' You're being obnoxious which means as soon as I see your number, I don't even bother looking at your message because, quite honestly, it's not a message, it's just the blah-blah-blah's of someone desperately seeking attention.

Obviously not everybody thinks the same way you do and you've lost your credibility to me by your nastiness to other posters.

Please take Darza's advice and practice your breathing. It may also help to get the crap out from between your ears. And no, I'm not talking ear wax, I'm talking about your closed-mindedness and meanness to others.

Please don't bother replying, I'm sure it'll be full of your 'pearls of wisdom' which you'll spout out of your smart mouth. And really, who really cares what you have to say now?

And you did all by yourself, to yourself.

Have a blessed day,

Maria
Quoting: Maria 421023

helo maria
tank u maria
me wish eye can use lanuage and good wordings like u
me stil try lern very hard ok
u make me hapy u good frien