Thursday, April 10, 2008

4/10/2008 12:08 PM

helo
me ask question screen 18 me stil not unerstan mony
why u need pay mony 4 food when food everywere
why u need pay mony 2 live place when hole earth is 1 big place
other creature and animal eat live everywere share not need pay mony
me also tel u now me not post much longer here
me tel crystal child go safe vortex place soon b4 17 aperils b4 15 may just cases me rite this line time
parent take child soon go vortex place
me wil leve with child not able post more then
me cee friens who belive 15 may ok


Hello OP,

Thanks for the explanation of free will, now I understand it better.

I will try to explain about money.

Some selfish people by all means want to push their own ideas, against the will of the others in the community. They hate cooperation projects, because they want to have things their way and not bother about other people's wants and needs. But they still want to use the others' energy for their own goals.

Basically, the way to achieve that is to take the things necessary for life, like food and places to live, away from the others and kill them if they try to take them back. So the others don't have enough to live on, and have to sell their energy and skills in order to survive. And the thieves of food and land can set the price for their work and skills.

But instead of food or land, they give them money, because money can be kept indefinitely but food and other such things will rot. The workers change the money they get into food, clothes and the permission to live at a certain place. The amount and the kind of food they get for their money is set by the owners of land and food.

Because money doesn't rot, a selfish person can do other things with it to get even more money that he/she can trade for more land and food and weapons.

Let's say, winter is approaching, no one wants to pay for my skills, I don't have enough money for food, and there is no one willing to help me with food. So I will have to ask some person or organization with a lot of money to give me some money to buy food till I find work. The person or organization tell me they want the money back in spring, and that I have to pay an extra amount of money when I pay it back, as a price for using their money all winter to buy food. This is called a loan.

So I will have to work more to get the extra money for paying them back. And it gets worse. If I can't pay back all the loan by spring, the lenders will take my things away from me and trade them for money to give back. If I don't have enough things to pay back all the loan, I will have to work for the lenders, for free, till they have got their money back plus the extra for using it.

This is basically how money works.

OP, I am very sad to hear that you won't be posting here much longer! But I am glad that the crystal child and his/her family will go to safe place, just in case. I wish you all the best and hope to hear again from you, or even meet you?

Best wishes
Rica hf
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 411980

helo rica
tank u 4 explain
mony and write langae not good 4 yor history