Saturday, April 12, 2008

4/12/2008 9:38 AM

helo
only the I merge not the eye


Can you define "I" and "eye" please? I don't understand.

helo
me already xplain I and eye other screen ok

For easy reading Op's posts are blogged at [link to friend15may.blogspot.com]


Darza, can you give me your interporation of what he just said:

"helo
only the I merge not the eye"

I've not followed the thread fully and it's a bit difficult to find what he said previously when he uses "eye" to mean "I" all the time.

helo 371314
me xplain b4 other screen me say this
I is me god essence
eye and me is my thought and body
me not god yet so me not cal me I show respect god I me
hope u unerstran now difrencing


So only the "I" or "god essense" is going to merge, how is that going to affect us as individuals?
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 371314

helo
me give u explain but stil i not cee
when merge 144000 wil disapear here their I go line tiem 2 and 3