Tuesday, April 22, 2008

4/22/2008 1:56 PM

Dear OP,

Please leave me out of this. I've mentioned before to you that I don't have enough financer to embark on this journey. I've spent my last savings on the Zimbabwean issue. I've spoken to a local travel agent as promised and it seems I need at least 30 000 Euros to arrange an audience with the Pope. If you can arrange that I will gladly deliver your controversial message. If not then I respectfully ask you to leave me out of this endeavor. (In our world and reality money is stil very important to travel and get something done}

BARAKA BASHAD



Sorry to have to ask, but why is acolyte and OP's ID the same very several postings on this page? 386035 :(


Acolyte already explained this. Thats why he stopped interacting with the OP


What did the OP say or do that made you scared?

Firstly In my experience all channeled telepathic info come from the lower astral words which I try to avoid because its difficult to authenticate the user.

Secondly when I opened myself up he was able to hijack my ip which caused me to totally distrust the op. he posesses a power I do not trust

BARAKA BASHAD
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 419624

helo
me sory acolyte cal yor name
u were rite me cuase bad thing for u
me not cal your name again