Friday, April 25, 2008

4/24/2008 3:31 PM . hf helo sir john me ask elders elders say can not cee u yet me think not korect name sory

My real name is John Jordan




. hf

helo sir john
me ask elders
elders say can not cee u yet
me think not korect name sory


How about my birth name John Joseph Murphy?
I became Jordan due to personal family circumstances

helo john joseph murphy
yes elders cee you
elders ask question
me ask question u now
do u have alan or alex person yor family
if so that person big danger come 30 march
if not al ok



Thank You OP and thank your elders for me please hf

Now my brother in law is called Alan.

Could you tell me the nature of the danger he faces?
Quoting: ~Sir John~

helo sir john
helo darza
me ask elder korekt date
elders say date this line time is 30 aperils sory 4 me mistake
elders say alan must not go near train not go near plane on 30 aperils ok