Tuesday, May 13, 2008

5/13/2008 7:14 AM

Hi OP!

How will this timeline changes effect us directly, like our physical bodies?
thanks
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 412164

helo 412164
me xplain beter this
yor line time not change yor line time only colide our time 2 and 3
me elders then abel cee yor line time 1 also
elders reelise about witnesing and fortelling yor history
elders decide beter warn u about yor line time when 0000 end is close to come
yor 0000 is close to come now
elders send mesage pope and other true leader not godlike
me elders not change yor line time
colide not change yor line time
colide only make me elders cee what going to hapen yor line time stil ok
elders decide prepare 144000 send students come lern and witnes as fortolding yor origin histories
elders become line time 2 witneses as fortold ok
me and other students must leve be4 next two lite sun
when sun comes dark with smoke and cloud we gone ok
we finish witnesing
we did get al 144000 to portal as fortold ok
portal now ful no space
elders say now time for me and other students need leve come back next portal colide
16 may me friends with 144000 we al cee each other on line time 2 and 3
those who stay behind not cee us
u stay til 0000 hapens ok
u al begin again