Thursday, May 1, 2008

Message to the pope

Acolyte
User ID: 308272
5/1/2008 9:15 AM

Ok, I think I can post it now, I've got nothing to lose :)
Here is the message as best as I could recall and reconstruct from my notes and telepathic memory. I unfortunately cant remember all of it.
(If I knew beforehand that this whole issue was going to cause me such embarrassment I would have paid more intention, I'm sorry, but I believe everything happens for a reason)
------
Your eminences the last pope of earth time
you've been waiting for the 2nd line time witnessing, we are here now to do the witnessing from 2nd line time
your leaders is about to change the polarities of your planet and solar system interaction
by playing with dark matters on nearby 15 may your line time
here and hear is our warning and divine request and 2nd line time instruction
emissary of the dark light it is time for you to leave your Rome lay down and
admit your false rule
your real creator's and planers are about to return this fantasy and lunar madness is ending
your creators are not god humans they are from a different specie and a
different race far more intelligent than any of your earth beings and godlike/liking masters.
your creators are not real gods they are other beings
not imagined by your ignorant and false egotistical believing you are of importance
your order have always known this yet you prolonged the fantasy
al this is foretold in volume xxiv of your orange order
you must leave Rome now and allow the other pope/papal to open and read the
13th emissary scroll to all human peoples of this earth at this line time(timeline) and fulfill the foretelling/prophecy of your mystic first generations of peoples many times ago
here is the scribing code you and predecessors have been waiting for to allow/confirm 2nd witnessing from line time 2(two) to begin their missionary workings
[I'm sure this is Latin but I could not get a translation that makes sense so I'll just leave it as is from my memory and notes(not sure about the precise spelling either)]
"locas anum der nimus per vidi cum dous ivu des non per nominus est cac les dor plurimus den
vindicatios ras cum ser vamitimus estr peran des non sequitorus lemu ma lex
atlantios ver conficumus lemurios lemuria des deo aqua"
all your god wisdom choices have been in error on human side
prepare the 144000 now not tomorrow and not later but now before 15 may
so they may leave and spared all injury and sufferings to come this line time
your companion rulers and rulings have selfishly taken this wisdom from the public and
used it against the public peoples and all creatures here for the last 1000 gracious and forgiving years
no more forgiveness when the witnessing begin to speak their missionary workings
[this is all I can remember]