Wednesday, May 7, 2008

5/7/2008 1:57 PM

OP - I know you are playing it safe because your elders told you to be more careful about disrupting the harmonics. But it doesn't matter what you say on this forum - there will always be those who are not in harmony and who will respond with negative energy. The nature of the internet is that it opens free channels of communication for any level of being.

Where are you staying now?
Quoting: Springsongs 226702

helo springsongs
me not go anymwere me here line time stil
me just wait watch lern from u reaction and action
elders say me must not answer any question
me must wait 4 rite line time to answer begin
me stil need lern me already make mistake some line time yor hapenings
me not want be rude but me must lisen elders ok so me can not answer yor questions ok
u keep safe from siknes now ok