Friday, May 23, 2008

5/23/2008 10:24 AM

me cee many dolfin and whale go suicide

me cee very big and final earth war this line time but u can stop stil

Hi Op,

With the dolphins, this is already happening according to the news. Is this the godlike action you mentioned earlier? I have difficulties seeing suicide as a godlike action. Accepting death when it arrives ok, but willingly killing oneself.

I also read on glp a lot of frogs are moving, i remember Bakersfiels California and in China were the earthquake was. Also a mention on ants acting strange.

You say you see wwIII happening? I do not see it, i see many attempts made towards it, but somehow they all get stopped.
Quoting: Darza

helo darza
me not know how answer yor question ful ok
many dolfin already sacrifice for keep harmonics balance yor planet and make yor suferings les
very very big sufering coming and dolfin can not stop this even they try be brave but not enough
u must lern harmonics yor planet soon or u demise not knowing anything and begin 0000 again