Sunday, May 18, 2008

5/17/2008 6:56 AM

Good day, this is Chani

I've followed this thread the past few days. I'm not the OP you've come to known I'm using my child's connection which I understand is a proxy on your site.. I'm the proud mother of my oldest daughter who were able to channel this loving entity. We never felt any threat and because of his presence, remarkable miracles have manifested within our close family life. Myself and my husband and two children are changed people.
We are not blinded anymore about what other people think, judge, or what the government or institutionalized religion tell us to think. My child has become somewhat of a prophet amongst her friends and teachers. My husband and I feel very blessed about this entity and felt proud that the he chose our child and family to bring the message of witnessing across.
When I heared about the 2nd witnessing I started to read and have now become a fanatic reader/student on the end time prophecies.
My child is very sick and need another kidney to survive but since "me" came into our lives we had no less than three kidney donors. Only one matched and a transplant is set for 26 June

All I want to say is that "me" is real and I don't care how you ridicule him on this stupid vindictive site. You were blessed with spiritual greatness but decided to rather ridicule and judge using physical teknonology. Your technology cant even explain God so how will you even understand what happened with your misguided and preconceived technology mind set.

I'm ashamed at calling myself an open minded spiritual being.

Chain ( Chandelle)