Sunday, May 25, 2008

5/25/2008 7:34 AM

^^ sorry,
Hello Op,

I understand you didn’t reply my questions, think I’ve should have asked Chani instead ?

Hello Chani,

Please will you request the elders for me to ask for master Zelanus
(5th line) to descend, and he might share his knowledge, also for Op on
the hollow earth, hollow moon, and why we have the moon and op’s moon
is dissolved because it served her goal in Ops timeline and has just no
need for existence. Perhaps also some light on the relation hollow
earth, growing earth, electric universe ?

I do not know if the elders themselves are overseeing this ?hf

Thank you Quoting: the flying dutchman 358200

helo the flying dutchman
me did post reply but me cee my reply not on screen
why some me postings never show on screen
me give question elders ok
elders say they wil ask question godlike elders and spirit gods ok becuases normal elders not abel answer this