Wednesday, April 2, 2008

4/2/2008 10:12 AM

Hi OP!
I am very intrigued with this thread and your information, I lost it for awhile and just caught up on 20 pages, skimming the evil doers tho, not worth the reading power from them.

I have a question, if you are in line time 2 or 3, are you with the people that have already passed from this earth? DO you walk among them? The people from this line time who have died?

I can say I have been ready to get off this ship for awhile now, and I will definitely be your friend and go with you. Even tho I don't really think it is a friend thing, is it? I think the humans that will go with you have long known they were more advanced and they vibrate at a higher level in this plane we're in. Does that make sense to you?

Kind of like the humans who go, will already be set up in their thinking mind and vibration to do so.

I did go out this morning and sit and watch the sun come up, taking in all that you have written in my mind. I believe you OP! hf

Also, can we bring our pets! I don't know what 7 dogs and 4 horses would do without me.


hf
u2efine
flowas
Quoting: I Can See Clearly Now

helo
yes some r here
many go past line time 2 and 3 and r on 4 and 5
they live rite life line time 1 when dimise they go liine time 4 and 5 quickly