Thursday, April 3, 2008

4/3/2008 11:24 AM

oh i got a question OP.
do you know if our diet can be solely based on fruits/plants?
Do you know if this planet maybe mars as well was built or put here but someones design? or conceived collisions to create this seemingly heaven filled with evil doers. I am not sure maybe that is true but still beyond your knowledge?
what do you believe in? gods in upper(8-12) time lines controlling all we do? how does this time line work, just the higher you are the more powerful or enlightened one or all will be/become? is one simply placed or accessed this new line or does it need to be first attained ability then the line is available freely to the person/one/being?
sorry if thats too confusing... even if your not really from out there and just a normal human hoaxing us what is your theory about good vs evil. morals freedoms? I would like to hear/see/read some of your personality.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 383039

helo
tank u 4 many question
elders say me not answer al now must wait 17 aperils 4 u 2 belive ok
if me mistake line time u not belive me ok
beter u wait and see b4 u belive me anymore beter this way elders say